SHARE THIS ACTION ALERT
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
Gun violence prevention champion and Connecticut Senator Chris Murphy has launched an amazing campaign today called “NR8.” The senator is attempting to raise $1 million in 24 hours for 8 candidates running against some of the NRA’s biggest lackeys in the U.S. Congress.
The candidates being supported are:
1) Democrat Colin Allred (TX-32), facing Republican incumbent Rep. Pete Sessions
2) Democrat Jennifer Wexton (VA-10), facing Republican incumbent Rep. Barbara Comstock
3) Democrat Jacky Rosen (NV), facing Republican incumbent Sen. Dean Heller
4) Democrat Jason Crow (CO-06), facing Republican incumbent Rep. Mike Coffman
5) Democrat Susan Wild (PA-07), facing Republican Marthy Northstein (new district)
6) Democrat Lizzie Fletcher (TX-07), running against Republican incumbent Rep. John Culberson
7) Democrat Josh Harder (CA-10), running against Republican incumbent Jeff Denham
8) Democrat Mike Levin (CA-49), running against Republican Diane Harkey (retirement)
Please support the GR8 campaign by taking one of the following two actions:
1) If you have the means to do so, make a contribution to the GR8 campaign at this weblink:
2) If you cannot make a contribution, share Senator Murphy’s announcement of the GR8 campaign on Facebook and/or Twitter:
Once you have taken one or more of the above actions, fill out the three fields below and click the orange banner to report taking action!