Gun violence prevention champion and Connecticut Senator Chris Murphy has launched an amazing campaign today called “NR8.” The senator is attempting to raise $1 million in 24 hours for 8 candidates running against some of the NRA’s biggest lackeys in the U.S. Congress.
The candidates being supported are:
1) Democrat Colin Allred (TX-32), facing Republican incumbent Rep. Pete Sessions
2) Democrat Jennifer Wexton (VA-10), facing Republican incumbent Rep. Barbara Comstock
3) Democrat Jacky Rosen (NV), facing Republican incumbent Sen. Dean Heller
4) Democrat Jason Crow (CO-06), facing Republican incumbent Rep. Mike Coffman
5) Democrat Susan Wild (PA-07), facing Republican Marthy Northstein (new district)
6) Democrat Lizzie Fletcher (TX-07), running against Republican incumbent Rep. John Culberson
7) Democrat Josh Harder (CA-10), running against Republican incumbent Jeff Denham
8) Democrat Mike Levin (CA-49), running against Republican Diane Harkey (retirement)
Please support the GR8 campaign by taking one of the following two actions:
1) If you have the means to do so, make a contribution to the GR8 campaign at this weblink:
2) If you cannot make a contribution, share Senator Murphy’s announcement of the GR8 campaign on Facebook and/or Twitter:
Once you have taken one or more of the above actions, fill out the three fields below and click the orange banner to report taking action!